Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

82.8%




Well I will say I had a couple of weak moments in my Grand Prix Freestyle at Donida's schooling show on January 20th but some really good moments as well. Wistar was a dream through his piaffe/passage work and I nailed all of my one tempi's. I have a few kinks to work out for the big shows but it was a nice confindence builder right before we leave for CA which is this Tuesday the 12th. Cendro scored a 72% in his 2-4 test. He is owned by Margot Reed and will be coming down to show with me in all of the CA shows. Paula and a rubesco won there 1-4 test with a 69% and Ashley and Windtalker did a fabulous job earning a 65% in her 1-2 test. They will be heading down with me as well. Rubesco is schooling third again and will be showing first and second level this year after a two year break due to injury. Ash and Windtalker or Little Dub as we like to call him is also schooling third level and showing first and second this year. Little dub turns six this year and he is looking more and more like his Poppa Wistar every day.


So first show up....LA Equestrian Centers Mid Winter dressage Fair Feb 29- march 2.
I will post again and let you know when we arrive and all of the details of the long 24 hour haul. (don't worry we will be stopping and resting)

No comments: