Total Pageviews

Friday, February 16, 2007

Thank you!


Hi everyone,

The horses are doing really well. Everyone has settled into their routines and we have been working diligently every day. I have been really thinking a lot about how much I appreciate all of you that have supported me through this journey. I feel so blessed to have you all in my life and really couldn't be living this dream without you. Every day I am so thankful to have such wonderful horses to ride and be in this position of learning and bettering myself in my riding skills.

Last weekend I was able to travel home and see many of my clients and husband and it was so wonderful how welcoming everyone was. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Alex for your never ending emotional support and pep talks, Charlene for you amazing horses, your life lessons and your friendship, Ashley for your hard work and dedication to me and the horses that you groom everyday and make look immaculate every time they step out of there stalls, Terry for you support through all of the years and your United Airlines passes when we need them, Chris for taking time out of your very busy schedule to come down and shoe my boys so I can keep them at their best, Marli for your beautiful Newsletter that you did for us that was so well written, Paula for your constant friendship, dedication and endless hours of hard work in trying to get me funding so that I may stay down here long enough to reach my goals, Belynda and Kiesha for keeping the horses and the farm going while I am away, Jenny and Sue for all of your help with the grant writing, to Debbie McDonald and Kristina Harrison for your acceptance and your teachings, and to all of my friends, family, sponsors, and clients that support me everyday I can't tell you enough what you mean to me. Thank you for everything that you do. I am so blessed to have you in my life.

Sincerely,

Jennifer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen You are doing GREAT!!!!!!!
HAng in there I know it is somewhat hard being away from home
I am very very proud of you.

You ARE ALL MOST THERE!!!!!!
And I KNOW YOU WIL MAKE it THROUGH THE all THE WAY in 08

Anonymous said...

JEN

RED WHITE BLUE.....and for YOU
GOLD in 08.....YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!