Total Pageviews

Monday, February 5, 2007

Weekend Complete


Hi There,

Well the weekend is complete and we are resting today. The horse's hand walked a couple of times and everybody relaxed. We moved to the farm where we will be staying for the next two months, "The Paddock". It is very nice and safe. Sunday ended nicely at the show. "Little Man" was a little tired but put in a very nice test. He finished with a 65% and I was happy. It got up to 90 degrees and he was a little doggy.

Wistar was super in our lesson with Debbie. He is really getting the idea now of the hotter reaction to my aids. We kept it short because of the heat which he I am sure appreciated.

Tomorrow the other three boys arrive. They left this morning and should be here about 9:00 AM tomorrow morning. We are all ready for them and I will take pictures so you can see them as well. I also will get pictures of Warado up so you can see all of our group. The picture up is Ashley with her boy Windtalker. That's all for now.

Jen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU JEN!!!!!!!!! KEEP UP THE HARD WORK
ALMOST THERE>>>>>>>YOU ARE ALMOST THERE

Unknown said...

Ashley,

You and Windtalker look great!!
I miss you guys! Can't wait to join you.

Jen, keep up the good work!!

Paula